How to Register:
Registration for PDI 2015 is now available! Payment is required at the time of registration so please be sure you have obtained authorized funding and understand your organization’s regulations for payment. Please note the registration rate changes at 11:59 pm EST on 30 April.
Please note the following:
- For a list of answers to frequently asked questions, please visit our FAQ page!
- Attendees may participate in Monday and Tuesday sessions and special events if arriving early enough on Tuesday.
- The PDI officially kicks off with Opening Ceremonies on Wednesday morning at 0800, followed by Service Day activities.
- When completing online registration or the paper form, attendees should select which service day activities (May 27) they wish to attend (Army, Air Force, Coast Guard, DFAS or Defense-Wide.)
- Breakfast and lunch are provided Wednesday – Friday as part of the registration fee. In addition, one dinner is included in registration fee on Wednesday evening.
Registration and Housing Information:
- Changes to existing registrations may be accomplished by logging in to the registration update site. You will need your registration number from your confirmation email and the email address you used to register.
- In order to control costs and provide accurate housing availability, please note you must first complete your PDI Registration prior to making housing reservations. Links to housing will be available upon completion of the online registration process and can also be accessed via the update site.
- Registration questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or (702) 798-8376. Registration office hours are 0800 – 1700 Pacific Time. Please note there are no refunds on cancellations made after 30 April.
Registration Fee Schedule
Registration includes three breakfasts, three lunches, and one dinner, as well as access to Virtual PDI 2015.
- Member $595 (before May 1), $695 until event date
- Non-Member $700 (before May 1), $800 until event date
Please note that in order to receive the member registration rate, you must be a member in good standing at the time of registration. Please note membership process time is up to ten days, so please plan accordingly.
Pre PDI Sessions (Prices do not include meals)
- CDFM– Module I $250
- CDFM– Module II $250
- CDFM– Module III $250
- CDFM– Module IV $475
- Fiscal Law – Purpose Course $475
Registration Type Change Policy: Changes to registration type, such as PDI attendee to virtual registration will be refunded or charged the price difference. There is no administrative fee for this type of change. Changes must be received in writing by 30 April (email@example.com). No changes will be made after this date.
Substitution Policy: After 1 May, persons substituting for other individuals at onsite PDI will be required to complete a transfer form in New Orleans. Payment of registered attendee must transfer to the substitute to be considered a substitute and include both PDI and Virtual PDI registrations new attendee must qualify for the paid registration rate. Substitutions for Virtual PDI registrations must be submitted prior to accessing Virtual PDI elements.
Change of Payment: Any change to payment method will be subject to a $50.00 charge.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received in writing by 30 April (firstname.lastname@example.org) to obtain a partial refund. All refunds will be subject to an administrative charge of $50.00. Cancellations of pre-PDI sessions will be subject to a $10.00 administrative fee. Persons who register and fail to attend will not receive a refund. Persons who register for and access Virtual PDI elements will not receive a refund.